Summary: Cops said the robbers were most probably informed about the bank schedule from an inside source. Nagpur: Sources from the Local Crime Branch (LCB) informed TOI that they have got crucial clues in the UCO bank dacoity that happened within the limits of Kanhan at Gondegaon on Friday. However, cops are still verifying the clues, the details for which are yet to be divulged, to make a solid breakthrough in the case.Five dacoits had barged in with armed firearms and sharp weapons inside the bank on Friday. Cops are now trying to procure alternative clues from the CCTV installed at other places including a toll booth.The police said they have nearly established the route from where dacoits sped away in the silver-coloured SUV. They had threatened the bank employees and decamped with cash worth more than Rs seven lakh in a bag.The robbers had damaged the CCTV cameras and sneaked away with the recording device, leaving cops with no footage of the episode.
Subscribe to Nagpur News
- Latha Rajinikanth’s Ashram school locked by landlord for ‘non-payment of dues’
- Madhya Pradesh BJP to celebrate Amit Shah’s 3-day visit, says Nandkumar Singh
- Parents who don’t get kids vaccinated to be sued
- Man booked for fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 23.98 lakh
- Eight-year-old returning home from Janmashtami celebration falls into open manhole, dies
- AMU to probe altercation between teacher and student