NCP leader Sanjay Shinde burnt alive after car catches fire due to short circuit in Maharashtra s Nashik

  • | Thursday | 15th October, 2020

A 55-year-old man was charred to death after his car, which contained a bottle of inflammable hand sanitiser, caught fire in Nashik district of Maharashtra, a police official said on Wednesday. The victim, Sanjay Shinde, was a taluka unit vice president of NCP, police said. "The car caught fire near the Pimpalgaon Baswant toll plaza possibly due to short-circuit in the wiring ," he said. "After noticing the flames, Shinde tried to stop his car, but he could not get out as its doors got locked. After being alerted, the fire brigade personnel rushed the spot and doused the fire, but Shinde was already dead, the official said.

Read Full Article Here

Stay updated with all the Latest Nashik headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles