Owners out celebrating, flat gutted in Ghaziabad

  • | Friday | 9th November, 2018

The total loss amounts to around Rs 10 lakh, which includes damage to the flat, furniture and household items,” Singh said.Singh expressed dissatisfaction over the fire department’s job. They rushed back, but could not enter the house as the key got jammed in the lock. Fire safety officer R K Yadav, who supervised the operation, said the team was at the spot within 15-20 minutes of being informed. GHAZIABAD: A major fire broke out in a flat on the 12th floor of VVIP Addresses housing society in Raj Nagar Extension on Wednesday night when the family members were downstairs celebrating Diwali Furniture worth Rs 5 lakh and other household items were completely gutted in the blaze. Had the lock not got jammed, the loss would have been lesser.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Noida Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles