Summary: This process will continue and buyers need not panic," he urged.Prasad has also asked Gaur to keep communication channels open with the homebuyers. The CEO also said that he had asked the realtor to ensure work at Wish Town, where nearly 27,000 flats are still to be delivered, does not stop. Jaypee did not respond to calls for a comment.Interim resolution professional Anuj Jain made a public announcement, asking creditors of Jaypee Infratech to submit proof of their claims on or before August 24. "This will ensure homebuyers will continue to get possession of their houses after the registration process is complete," Prasad said. "I have asked the builder to make sure construction work in the township across 26 projects does not stop and completion of units is achieved," Prasad said.The Noida Authority will continue to give completion certificates to Jaypee's projects as soon they are completed and the company applies for it.
Subscribe to Noida News
- Latha Rajinikanth’s Ashram school locked by landlord for ‘non-payment of dues’
- Madhya Pradesh BJP to celebrate Amit Shah’s 3-day visit, says Nandkumar Singh
- Parents who don’t get kids vaccinated to be sued
- Man booked for fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 23.98 lakh
- Eight-year-old returning home from Janmashtami celebration falls into open manhole, dies
- AMU to probe altercation between teacher and student