Summary: UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath who has issued series of instructions after he had a meeting with the developers and top administrators from Noida and Greater Noida authority.
Some good news for home buyers in Noida and Greater Noida who had faced immense harassment by builders. The relief has from Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath who has issued series of instructions after he had a meeting with the developers and top administrators from Noida and Greater Noida authority.
CM Aditynath has ordered builders to make fifty thousand flats available to buyers in the next three months. In an exclusive conversation with NYOOOZ, Additional CEO, Noida Authority Atal Kumar Rai, said a meeting has been called to discuss this issue on Saturday.
Saturday`s meeting comes close on the heels of the Supreme Court`s stay order on real estate major Jaypee Infratech`s insolvency plea and then directing it to deposit Rs 2,000 crore to safeguard the interest of homebuyers.
The chief minister added that he`d constituted a fact-finding mission comprising ministers Satish Mahana, Suresh Rana and Suresh Khanna, who were sent to Noida to see how to help aggrieved buyers.
Subscribe to Noida News
- Alliance for Social Justice sweeps HCU students union elections
- Economy has hit rock bottom, can only revive from here, says Gurumurthy
- Rajgarh district tops house construction chart
- TRB exam today as HC vacates stay
- Once-in-five-days water supply in Coimbatore: Velumani
- CSBC Bihar constable exam admit card 2017: Where and how to download