Summary: "We have asked the builders to come prepared with a delivery schedule of all their projects," said A K Rai, additional CEO, Noida. "We will meet regarding 30 projects, builders of which have submitted applications for completion certificates. NOIDA: A day after chief minister Yogi Adityanath asked builders with incomplete projects in Noida and Greater Noida to complete and hand over the possession of 50,000 flats to homebuyers, the twin authorities have summoned the builders of 70 ongoing projects in both cities. Out of the promised 50,000 flats in 70 projects in both areas, nearly 44,000 are located in Noida and 16,000 in Greater Noida.Meanwhile, officials of Greater Noida said they have also called the builders. These 30 projects will house nearly 16,000 flats," said an official.
Subscribe to Noida News
- Alliance for Social Justice sweeps HCU students union elections
- Economy has hit rock bottom, can only revive from here, says Gurumurthy
- TRB exam today as HC vacates stay
- Once-in-five-days water supply in Coimbatore: Velumani
- CSBC Bihar constable exam admit card 2017: Where and how to download
- An awareness drive to sensitise Bareilly about road safety rules