Summary: "After the school pressurized us for payment of annual and development charges, many of the parents paid the same. "It has been decided that those parents who have not paid the charges other than the annual and development charges, will pay them. Parents said they were subsequently given deadlines by the school authorities to pay the fees. We will abide by the guidelines of the state government or the court order," she said. GHAZIABAD: In a major reprieve to 19 students of Presidium School , who were issued transfer certificate (TC) for not paying annual and development charges, the school, following mediation by the district administration, has allowed them to attend classes for the ongoing academic session.The district administration has also directed the school to hold the payment of the annual and development charges till March 31, 2018, stating that the state government is working on a law in relation to the issue.Earlier, as many as 45 students were issued TCs by the school in July and August in parts after their parents refused to submit the increased fee according to the new structure of 2017-18, along with annual and development charges.Following the incident, parents met several authorities including the Meerut Mandal commissioner Prabhat Kumar, former Ghaziabad DM Ministhy S seeking revocation of the TCs.
Subscribe to Noida News
- Alliance for Social Justice sweeps HCU students union elections
- Economy has hit rock bottom, can only revive from here, says Gurumurthy
- TRB exam today as HC vacates stay
- Once-in-five-days water supply in Coimbatore: Velumani
- CSBC Bihar constable exam admit card 2017: Where and how to download
- An awareness drive to sensitise Bareilly about road safety rules