Summary: Lok Sabha member R. Radhakrishnan representing AINRC and Member of Rajya Sabha N. Gokulakrishnan belonging to AIADMK exercised their franchise in Parliament. Democracy at work: Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy, left, Speaker V. Vaithilingam, former Chief Minister N. Rangasamy, AIADMK MLA A. Anbalagan, DMK MLA R. Siva, and V. Ramachandran, independent MLA, casting their vote in the presidential poll in Puducherry on Monday. Voters trickle inChief Minister V. Narayanasamy, who arrived in the Assembly premises around 10 a.m., waited for his ministerial colleagues and Congress legislators to arrive. He was guided to the polling booth by Chief Minister and Government whip R.K.R. Around 12.30 p.m., AINRC chief and former Chief Minister N. Rangasamy along with six other members, cast their votes marking the winding up of voting process in the Union Territory.
Democracy at work: Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy, left, Speaker V. Vaithilingam, former Chief Minister N.
Rangasamy, AIADMK MLA A. Anbalagan, DMK MLA R. Siva, and V.
Subscribe to Puducherry News
- Three killed in Rajasthan as vehicles swept away while crossing flooded road
- Speech-impaired teen writes her story to help cops nail rapists, traffickers
- Three students who battled all odds to make their Delhi University dream come t...
- Why is Mumbai police not helping you much? They don't know the areas, language
- Mumbai man gets five years in jail for assaulting 28-year-old in 2012
- Delhi metro support staff hold protest, warn of 'total shutdown' on Monday