Summary: After three months, when Ashok wasn't contacted by Kamal again, he demanded his money back from him but was refused. a resident of Raigarh is an official at SECL and later introduced him to Sahu. Taking advantage of Dhevar and two of his friends' desperation for a job, Sahu reportedly demanded a considerable amount of money from them in exchange of providing them jobs at SECL.He assured them that there were vacancies in the company. One of his relatives told him that Tikam Sahu. Police said that a special team was sent to Raigarh on Thursday to arrest Sahu.In a separate incident, a youth hailing from Tifra village was duped off Rs 1 lakh by a man who assured him a job in the police force.
Subscribe to Raipur News
- Husband of deputy sarpanch booked: FIR filed for ‘stopping’ Dalit sarpanch from hoisting flag
- 17 arrested for assaulting Dalit sent to jail
- British team scouts for land, also weighs Jewar airport bid
- Transferred shares worth Rs 80L to his a/c, manager held
- Four men enter society, fire in air, guards catch one
- This Hyderabadi is Gifting Toilets to the Needy