Summary: Incensed at this, one of the robbers flashed out a knife and stabbed Parmar in his thigh. Then they came down to Rs 3,000, which too Parmar refused. We have registered a case against the three robbers whose identity is yet to be ascertained," said a police official from B-Division station. Parmar was rushed to Rajkot Civil Hospital for treatment. They demanded Rs 5,000 from Parmar which he refused.
Rajkot: Three robbers attempted to loot a truck driver on Juna Morbi Road and stabbed him with a knife when he refused to part with money on Friday night.According to the B-Division police officials who have registered the case, Naran Parmar (65), a resident of Ravrani village, was driving the truck belonging to Usha Transport towards Navagam when he was overtaken by an autorickshaw."Three robbers alighted from the autorickshaw and jumped into the truck. They demanded Rs 5,000 from Parmar which he refused. Then they came down to Rs 3,000, which too Parmar refused.
Incensed at this, one of the robbers flashed out a knife and stabbed Parmar in his thigh. When Parmar raised a cry, the robbers fled the spot. Parmar was rushed to Rajkot Civil Hospital for treatment.
Subscribe to Rajkot News
- Delhi Police takes up serious issues with a pinch of humour
- Organising panel constituted to hold 'March for Science’ in Thiruvananthapuram on August 9
- Delhi's Town Hall Restoration: NDMC Likely To Float Tender By Next Week
- How 'Toxic' Is Delhi's Air? Study Sheds Light
- 2.9 kg brown sugar worth Rs 14.50 crore seized in Darjeeling
- Make home science mandatory for boys in school: Govt proposal