Fire in van injures 10 school girls returning home
| Friday | 13th July, 2018
However, passers-by rushed them to a nearby hospital for treatment.According to the case details, the girls were returning home in their school van driven by Gopal.
Surat: Ten school girls aged between 5 and 10 , sustained burn injuries while returning home from Nelkanth Kanya Vidyalaya on Thursday afternoon in the Ved Road area.
It is believed that the lower portion of the van caught fire due to short circuit and the girls sitting at the back sustained injuries.
Near Haridarshan Khada, at the gate of Mahek Residency in Ved road, a fire in the van injured the girls.Some passers-by saw the mishap and rushed the girls to the Prannath Hospital where they were treated for minor injuries.Chowk Bazar police said they will investigate the reason for the fire in the van.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Latest Surat headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.