The Rajagopuram of the Adi Kumbeswarar temple, Kumbakonam.
File photo | Photo Credit: M. SrinathTense moments prevailed at Sri Adi Kumbeswarar Temple here after a rubber hose connecting an LPG cylinder and stove caught fire on Tuesday.
Suddenly, the hose connecting the LPG cylinder and the stove caught fire and the cook raised an alarm.
A Sub-Inspector of Police, Babu, who had accompanied Madras High Court Judge R. Subramanian, and a temple staff, Sivaji, draped a wet jute bag on the burning hose following which the fire subsided.
A couple of people were trying to boil milk meant for distribution to devotees.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Latest Trichy headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.