Summary: These NTR Nagars should have a serene and peaceful atmosphere," he said.Naidu added that henceforth he will weekly monitor the progress of the urban housing sector. He advised them to take a cue from the gated community houses that have come up at Rapthadu in Anantapur district. While the land costs Rs 250 crore, infrastructure like water, electricity and parks will be developed at a cost of Rs 150 crore. He said in a single constituency like Nandyal in Kurnool, the government is shelling out 800 crore to build houses- of which the government subsidy is Rs 400 crore. "The houses for the poor should be on par with those constructed by private developers.
Subscribe to Vijayawada News
- Rains affect puja preparations in Cuttack
- MLA Pravat family, supporters allege foul play behind CBI arrest
- Bus ferrying school children mows down man, driver flees leaving behind children
- Delhi Congress workers to form human chain to protest high petrol, diesel prices
- Bandit Babuli Kol avoiding cell phone use to stay off police radar
- Cops can’t be private guards: Bombay HC asks government to review police protection cases