Summary: An ambitious project initiated by Survey of India is believed to be delayed due to a standoff between India and China at Doklam. It would refrain from seen as aligning with India at this juncture when tensions are flaring up between the two giants," said Subba Rao A proposal was sent to Nepal through MEA, but we have not received any communication till now. "It was supposed to be a joint effort by both India and Nepal. VISAKHAPATNAM: A strip of land on India-China-Bhutan tri-junction border in Himalayas seems to be holding up a mission to recalculate height of the world's highest peak.
Subscribe to Visakhapatnam News
- Latha Rajinikanth’s Ashram school locked by landlord for ‘non-payment of dues’
- Madhya Pradesh BJP to celebrate Amit Shah’s 3-day visit, says Nandkumar Singh
- Parents who don’t get kids vaccinated to be sued
- Man booked for fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 23.98 lakh
- Eight-year-old returning home from Janmashtami celebration falls into open manhole, dies
- AMU to probe altercation between teacher and student