The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design"
-Friedrich August von Hayek
Pursuing an MBA in Banking and Finance is a widely appreciated and popular option. The lucrative finance industry calls for individuals who have the passion to master through all obstacles to understand and optimize the financial model of a company. All corporate companies have a banking and finance vertical which deals with sourcing and application of funds and monetary resources.
The sole reason to do an MBA for most of the students is to have a kickstart to their career. Job prospects are always at the doorstep of students who have an MBA in Banking and Finance. After graduation freshers can join companies either as interns or as full-time employees.
Things to consider before you start thinking about colleges
It`s important to understand how the industry works and how things can be practically molded and learned better through experience and application. Colleges like IIMs and RR Institute of Technology, Bangalore provide students with opportunities to explore beyond the classroom. If you are thinking of doing an MBA in Banking and Finance, then there are the things that you should consider and keep in thought:
- With the growing world, businesses are also undergoing rapid changes as the lines between global and local markets are getting blurred. The industry, therefore, requires new and updated financial and banking schemes which are suited to local contexts, keeping in mind the global business outlook
- As a technological revolution takes place, updated technologies are constantly taking hold in the field quickly. It requires MBA in Banking and Finance course structures to be updated by maintaining the feedback with industry standards and professionals.
Top colleges to look out for
A good college like the prestigious IIMs and RR Institute of Technology, Bangalore goes beyond the basic education requirements and robust placement cells to provide its students with necessary industry experience in an updated curriculum structure, which prepares students for a growth-oriented career. Here is a list of the top 3 colleges for MBA in Banking and Finance:
- RR Institute of Technology, Bangalore- It is one of the top professional colleges in India with an international outreach. Having collaborations with Universities abroad, their MBA courses are one of the best in the country. For an MBA in Banking and Finance, RR Institute of Technology, Bangalore is a balanced and great choice. The best part about the college is their course structure which is regularly updated in sync with the industry.
The institute boasts of great placement records and the curriculum is focused on providing an all-round professional development. Apart from studies, they also provide regular workshops and international seminars.
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research- The institution provides one of the best classroom experiences for its students. The emphasis on experiential learning through the hands-on implementation of key concepts creates a space where talent nurtures creativity. Their course structure is one of the best as it is constantly upgraded to match the market needs. MBA in Banking and Finance is their forte with companies like Goldman Sachs, BCG, and RBS visiting for campus placements.
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon- Located in Delhi-NCR, it is one of the top colleges for an MBA in Banking and Finance with a huge campus covering more than 60 acres of land. The MBA courses offered by the School of Management are client-centered and focused on industry-relevant experience. Students at GDU get the privilege to choose one special course every semester which is offered by the British Standard Institute, India. They are also focused on providing international workshops for students. The course fee for MBA comes to around 7 Lakhs and the university has a truly global character in terms of exposure through its tie-ups with several top foreign universities.
Making the right choice
MBA in Banking and Finance can bring in great avenues, but an aspirant must take into consideration and make an informed decision when it comes to choosing the right college. Banking and Finance are some of the most sought-after specializations for MBA aspirants and they also provide high-paying and growth-oriented jobs. If you wish to succeed as a top professional, it is essential to get into a good college and begin your career with the best of the industry experiences.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK