- Tuesday | 19th March, 2019
- Thursday | 21st March, 2019
Three children were electrocuted by a circuit breaker in Greater Noida’s Sector Phi III Wednesday, in what police have termed a case of negligence. “The three entered the Noida Power Company Limited (NPCL) premises and somehow reached the spot where all wires are connected. According to police, Rinku (13), Golu (9) and Sagar (9) were playing near the circuit breaker in the morning when the incident took place. According to our findings, the children went in through the open gate and crawled in from below the partially open shutter. Prima facie it looks like the company was negligent as the shutter, which blocks the entry to the circuit breaker room, was not closed all the way through.