Summary: BHUBANESWAR: Chief minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday urged the Centre to consider the geographical vulnerability of Odisha while allocating resources. "Odisha faces natural disasters every alternate year causing huge damage to the state's resources. Over 35 lakh BPL families in Odisha are yet to get (Read Full Coverage)
- Odisha CM urges Centre to consider state’s geographical vulnerability while allocating funds
- CM Naveen Patnaik to raise special status issue at NITI Aayog meeting today
- Youth Congress flays Naveen Patnaik for 'unemployment'
- Man tries to kill girlfriend in Sonepur
- Snake Helpline issues guidelines for snake rescuers
- Tigers on the prowl, on Silk City streets