The Directorate of Education (DoE) Manipur has notified to appoint 409 posts of Lecturer. The application process for the recruitment of Lecturer has begun. Read on to know all necessary information here.
The Directorate of Education (DoE) Manipur has notified to appoint 409 posts of Lecturer. The application process for the recruitment of Lecturer has begun on the official website - manipureducation.gov.in. These positions are on contractual basis. Those who want to seek the government job can apply on or before July 13.
Teacher Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and personal interview. The date of written examination will be announced soon on the official website. The applicants are required to send the hard copy of the application form and other documents to - ‘Director, Education(S), Lamphelpat’.
How to apply for Directorate of Education Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer Posts
- Step 1 – Go to the official website - manipureducation.gov.in
- Step 2 – On the top of the home page Click on ‘Notification’
- Step 3 – Go to ‘Appointment of 409 Lecturers on contract basis’
- Step 4 – A PDF File will be displayed
- Step 5 – Download the Application form and take a print out
- Step 6 – Fill in the form in the prescribed format and send the hardcopy along with other required documents and application fees.
- Rs.500: For the General and OBC candidates,
- Rs.400: for SC/ ST category candidates.
Eligibility criteria for Directorate of Education Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer Posts
The candidates should be Post Graduate Degree with 50 percent marks.
Maximum 38 years as of July 1, 2018.
Rs.13,700 with Grade pay Rs 4400.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK