BEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited is accepting application to recruit for 86 vacancies for the post of Deputy Engineer. The application process has started. click here to read the official notification
BEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited is accepting application to recruit for 86 vacancies for the post of Deputy Engineer. The application process has started on the official website of BEL: bel-india.in. BEL is recruiting for its Export Manufacturing SBU of Bangalore Complex and Panchkula Unit for a tenure of 1 year for Electronic and Mechanical Engineer discipline. Candidates who want to seek a government job can apply on or before 11th July 2018.
BEL Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 86
- Bangalore: 35
- Unreserved: 19
- OBC: 9
- SC: 5
- ST: 2
- Panchkula: 51
- Unreserved: 30
- OBC: 11
- SC: 7
- ST: 3
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018:
1. Go to the official website - http://bel-india.in
2. On the home page Click on ‘Recruitment – Advertisement’ under ‘Careers’
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ under Post ‘Selection of Dy. Engineer (Fixed Tenure – 1 year) for the discipline of Electronic and Mechanical Engineer (Bangalore and Panchkula Unit)’
4. Candidates will be required to first register themselves
5. Login with valid credentials
6. Fill the form and make online payment to complete the application process
7. Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
BEL Recruitment 2018: Application Fee
- Rs 500: Unreserved/ OBC Category:
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category (WB) are exempted to pay the fee
BEL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification and Experience
Candidates who want to apply for the posts must be BE/ BTech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering with first class along with minimum 1 year of industrial experience Post qualification.
Applicants must not be more than 26 years as on 1st June 2018. Age relaxation according to the norms are given in above advertisement.
BEL Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale
Shortlisted candidates will be given Rs 40,000 – Rs 1,40,000 per month
BEL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test followed by an Interview.
BEL Recruitment 2018 Centers for Written Test
BEL Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- 11th July 2018: Last date to apply online
- 19th August 2018: Date of Written Test
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK