Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is accepting applications for 10,000 posts of officers (Scale-I, II & III) & office assistants (multipurpose). Read on to know all necessary details.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is accepting applications for 10,000 posts of officers (Scale-I, II & III) & office assistants (multipurpose). Candidates who want to seek a government job can apply for the job before July 2.
IBPS recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidates applying for the post should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer, Manager): Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 2 years of experience.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers, Manager)
- Information Technology Officer: Candidate applying for the post should have a bachelor’s degree from recognised University in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/IT with one year experience.
- Chartered Accountant: Applicants should have a certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants with a year of experience.
- Law Officer: Law Degree with two years experience is must for this post.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered accountant or MBA in finance with a year of experience is required for this post.
- Marketing Officer: A candidate applying for the post must have an MBA in marketing from a recognized university with a year of experience.
- Agricultural Officer: Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from with two years of experience in a relevant field.
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): 21-40 years
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager): 21- 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager): 18-30 years
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 years
IBPS recruitment 2018: Selection procedure
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test followed by an interview. For Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two-tier i.e. the online examination will be conducted in two phases, preliminary and main.
IBPS recruitment 2018: Application fee
- Rs 600: General Category
- Rs 100: SC/ST/PWD/EXSM
How to apply for IBPS recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: www.ibps.in
Important dates for IBPS recruitment 2018
- July 2: Last date for application submission
- July 30 to August 4: Pre-exam training for officer scale-I
- August 6-11: Pre-exam training for office assistant
- August 11,12,18: Online examination– preliminary for officer scale-I
- August 19, 25 & Sep 1: Online examination –preliminary for office assistant
- September: Online exam result –preliminary
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK