RPF has notified for recruitment of 9739 vacancies and the last date to apply for the same is June 30, 2018, for posts of constables and sub-inspectors in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) and the Railway Protection Special Force.
RPF has notified for recruitment of 9739 vacancies and the last date to apply for the same is June 30, 2018, for posts of constables and sub-inspectors in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) and the Railway Protection Special Force. Candidates who want to seek government job can register online on the official website, indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF recruitment 2018 Vacancy detail
9,739 constables and sub-inspectors in the Railway Protection Force and the Railway Protection Special Force.
While there are 8,619 constable posts, the number of vacant SI posts is 1,120.
RPF recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
- For constable, posts is SSLC or Matric from a recognised board. The government notification asks those awaiting final results of the board examinations not to apply.
- Candidates applying for sub-inspector posts should hold a graduation degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates applying for the posts must be citizens of India.
- Age limit
Those applying for posts of constables should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 25 as on 1 July, 2018. The minimum and maximum age criterion for sub-inspector applicants is 20 years and 25 years, respectively, as on 1 July, 2018.
RPF recruitment 2018 Exam fee
- Rs 500: All general category candidates.
- The government notification says “Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT (computer-based testing).”
- Rs 250: For SC/ST candidates and those belonging to ex-serviceman, minorities and other reserved categories such as female and economically backward class.
- The amount is refundable, after deduction of bank charges, on appearing in computer-based testing.
How to apply for RPF recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of the Union Ministry of Railways —www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment in RPF/RPSF-2018’
- Click on ‘Link for Constable Recruitment‘ or ‘Link for Sub-Inspector Recruitment‘ depending on the post they want to apply for
- There will be a ‘New Registration’ tab on the home page of the online registration portals of RPF constable and sub-inspector posts.
RPF recruitment 2018 Important dates
Once the registration is completed, candidates can apply till 7 July to upload photo and make the final submission. In the meantime, the last date for payment of online fee is 2 July and that for off-line payment is 5 July.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK