India Post Recruitment 2018 is accepting applications to recruit for 2411 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak under Madhya Pradesh Circle has begun on the official website of India Post. Read on to know all necessary details.
India Post Recruitment 2018 is accepting applications to recruit for 2411 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak under Madhya Pradesh Circle has begun on the official website of India Post, Madhya Pradesh - appost.in/gdsonline. The application process have been extended for the candidates of Madhya Pradesh and North East Circles to again apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak from 2nd July 2018. Applicants who have already registered before needn’t register again for. Candidates who want to seek the government job can apply on or before 16th July 2018.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2018
- Step 1 – go to the official website - http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Step 2 – Register yourself first and Submit the form
- Step 3 – A Registration number will be generated
- Step 4 – On the home page Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Step 5 – Login with the required credentials
- Step 6 – Fill in the form with required information and complete the process
- Step 7 – Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
- Step 8 – Applicant have to visit the nearest Post office to make the payment
India Post Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Unreserved / OBC Category – Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ PH – NIL
India Post Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 2411
- Unreserved – 918
- ST – 647
- SC – 392
- PH-VH – 27
- PH-OH – 34
- PH-HH – 35
- OBC - 358
India Post Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant should be class 10th qualified from approved State boards by the respective State Government/ Central Government and must have computer knowledge. Candidates will also be required to have basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Applicant must be in the age bracket of 18 to 40 years as on 19th January 2018. Age relaxation rules applicable as per norms.
India Post Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the Merit List.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK