The Indian Army has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) vacancies. The last date to apply for the same is August 31, 2020.
The Indian Army has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) vacancies. The last date to apply for the same is August 31, 2020. The recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 99
Name of the post:
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Soldier GD posts: How to apply
- Log on to the official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on "JCO / ORApply / Login"
- Click on "New Registration" and enter your personal details, email id and phone number
- Log in using your username and password
- Your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen
- Click on "Continue" to go to "Registration/Login Page"
- Fill the application form in the given format and click on submit.
List of documents required:
1. Matric Certificate - The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
Date of Birth
Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
2. Valid E mail address - Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
3. Mobile Number - Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
4. Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
5. Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
6. Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
7. Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
For Indian Army Recruitment 2020, the minimum education qualification is Matric/10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45 per cent marks in aggregate and minimum 33 per cent marks in each subject studied at Matric/10th/SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Height - 152 cms Weight - Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards. Chest Expansion - The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05 cms.
Important note for candidates:
Once the registration of candidates is over, a cut-off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled
Cut-off merit list will be decided based on first the aggregate marks in 10th class and thereafter if there are more candidates with the same marks, then candidates of higher age will be preferred.
The written test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards
Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals
Negative marking would be applicable in CEE
Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Important dates: Last date to apply: August 31, 2020
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK