Lalit Kala Akademi has issued a notification and is accepting applications for the grant of the scholarship for the year of 2018-19 on its official website. Know details here.
Lalit Kala Akademi has issued a notification and is accepting applications for the grant of the scholarship for the year of 2018-19 on its official website.
Total number of scholarships: 40
Last date to apply:
Candidates have to submit the application within 30 days from the date of its notification.
Artists, Art-Critics and Art Historians should be below 35 years of age as on 1st January, 2018
Each recipient of the scholarship will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for a duration of one year to cover his/ her living expenses, travel expenses, purchase of art material, etc
How to apply:
Mode of application: The application forms for the scholarship grant can be applied in both offline and online mode,
The selection for the candidate of scholarships will be made by a Jury consisting of senior artists and experts in the field of art. The selection and the award of the scholarship will be considered only on the submission of all required materials. The photographs of exhibits or prints of published articles will be the main basis, but not the only basis for selection
The result will be put up on the website of the Lalit Kala Akademi. The Award letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by speed post
Subjects/fields in which scholarships can be awarded:
· Art history
· Art criticism
· Arts management
· Art curation and documentation
The centres for the offline application forms:
· Lalit Kala Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi
· Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar
· Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre, Kolkata
· Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre, Chennai
· Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre, Lucknow
· Lalit Kala Akademi Regional Centre, Garhi, East of Kailash, New Delhi
· Lalit Kala Akademi Branch Office, Shimla
· Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetra, Guwahati
· State Lalit Kala Academies, Zonal Cultural Centres and Art Organisations
For further details, candidates can reach to the Akademi`s website.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK