About Bank Clerk
if you’re good with management and banking both, the clerk could be an option. A clerk is responsible for maintaining the records, filing, staffing service counters, screening specialists, and other regulatory tasks of a bank. You are the contact point with the customer who looks after the complaints and issues and resolves them.
Notification centre: http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-for-clerical-cadre/
- Candidates must have a Graduation degree.
- A graduate of a designated University.
Numbers of attempts:
- Age limit restricted to 22-28.
- 5-year relaxation to SC and ST.
- 3-year relaxation to OBC categories(non-creamy layer)
- 10 years persons with disabilities.
*Applicants before applying must read the Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria carefully to ascertain their age limit, educational qualification, physical standards, nationality prescribed for the exam. Candidates who do not meet the basic requirement of the eligibility norms will be summarily rejected from the recruitment process.