UP: Fire in house kills 5 of businessman’s family, including six-month-old girl

  • | Thursday | 2nd May, 2019

The electricity board on the ground floor of Sumit’s house had caught fire and it was spreading fast. Prima facie it appears that the fire started due to a short circuit on the ground floor and spread to the first floor. “The fire was so intense that the wings of ceiling fans on the ground floor melted. They said fire tenders reached the spot late and the firemen were not properly equipped. The family was running a wholesale business of home appliances and the ground floor of the house was used as a warehouse to store gas stoves, gas lighters and pressure cookers.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Lucknow Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles