Mumbai MRI death case | Freak mishap turns into blame game

  • | Monday | 29th January, 2018

The door was only half-way open when he was instantly swept into the MRI machine due to its magnetic force. Eyewitnesses to the freak accident at Nair Hospital on Saturday evening blame the carelessness of the hospital’s on duty staff for the mishap that claimed 30-year-old Rajesh Maru’s life. Agawane added, “We will carry out a detailed investigation into why the authority on duty allowed the victim to enter the MRI room with an oxygen cylinder. On Saturday, around 7.30 pm when Solanki was being taken for the MRI on a stretcher, Maru was holding an oxygen cylinder in his hand. “It is mere carelessness of the on-duty doctors and technicians of the MRI section as they did not caution Maru about entering the MRI room with the oxygen cylinder,” said Nayan Jitiya, Maru’s relative.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ



Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.

Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles