Mumbai: How did two Kandivali boys get electrocuted?
| Thursday | 13th June, 2019
Vimladevi Chawl at Bihari Tekdi in Kandivali East, where Rushabh Tiwari, 9, and Tushar Jha, 11, were electrocuted on Monday, remains in darkness.
DNA visited the spot and residents bemoaned how the area faced incessant water logging year after year.
The boys are believed to have touched the wet ladder while playing and were electrocuted.
He said power would be restored to the area only after the Public Works Department inspector files a report.
The BMC ward officer of R Central ward pointed to the Disaster Control department and refused to comment.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.