15 cars charred as heat sparks fire in parking lot

  • | Monday | 3rd April, 2017

Fire brigade officials believe the trapped heat led to one of the cars catching fire, which then spread to the others. When asked why the podium parking space was enclosed with tarpaulin sheets, he said, "That has been around for a long time. He termed the enclosing of the parking space as a contributing factor to the fire. Around 15 luxury cars were charred when the trapped heat in a parking lot in a Vidyavihar society sparked a fire early Sunday morning.The cars were parked in the podium parking of Vidyavihar's Skyline Oasis Co-operative Housing Society, which had been enclosed with tarpaulin sheets, thus trapping the heat within the space. The heat must have been trapped in the parking area for a long time.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ



Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.

Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles