PMPML bus gutted in fire in Hadapsar

  • | Saturday | 27th January, 2018

"A PMPML official said, "No passengers were present in the bus at the time of the fire. We are conducting an inquiry to ascertain the cause behind it and the damage. We have made an entry of an accidental fire in the general diary. Our firemen took about five minutes to douse the fire. ""The CNG gas cylinder did not get heated up or else the situation would have gone out of hand," he added.Senior inspector Vishnu Pawar of the Hadapsar police said, "The fire may have occurred due to short circuit.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Pune Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles