Sunday fun turns tragic as man electrocuted, minor burnt while taking selfies on train

  • | Monday | 11th February, 2019

The victims were identified as 20-year-old Mohammad Faisal and 11-year-old Mohammad Naved, both were residents of Maqdampur under the Parsudih police station. The train was going to Nimpura yard and it was waiting for a signal when the two climbed the train's roof to click selfies. HK Balmuchu, the director of the Tatanagar railway station said that it was an unfortunate incident and an investigation will be carried out in the case. The Hindustan Times reported that Faisal got stuck in the wire and Naved was electrocuted after which he fell from the train's roof. A fun Sunday evening turned tragic for a youth and a minor boy when they were electrocuted trying to take a selfie on a train roof and were hit with a high-tension wire at Jamshedpur in Jharkhand.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ



Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.

Stay updated with all the Latest Ranchi headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles