Electrician gets shock while on duty, head gets severed

  • | Monday | 24th December, 2018

Father of the deceased has given a complaint against the power department, blaming the officials of ‘negligence’. He alleged that the officials restored the power supply fully knowing that his son, Ashish Mishra, was working at the spot. Shahjahanpur: A 23-year-old contractual employee of the state power department was electrocuted and as a result his head got separated from his body while repairing a faulty transformer in Mailani area of Lakhimpur Kheri district.The horrifying incident took place on Sunday night. It was his task to check whether the supply was discontinued or not. The officials said that Mishra was standing atop the transformer when he got electrocuted by 11,000 volt current.Police said both the officials fled the spot and were informed by the locals about the incident.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Bareilly Lates News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles