A 26-year-old national-level bodybuilder was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a high-tension wire at his home in north-west Delhi's Kirari, the police said today.Love Kumar was on the terrace when he got electrocuted.
No one knows how he got electrocuted.
In interim, the wrestling association in Jharkhand has announced a compensation of Rs 1 lakh Vishal started his wrestling career in 2005 and stood fourth in the last senior National Wrestling Championship.
"The boy went to the office when it was flooded.
Other boys saw him lying in the water, they took him to the hospital and he died on the way," said Bhola Nath Singh, President Jharkhand Wrestling Association.Vishal's sister is now demanding a government job since Vishal was the only earning member in his family of six.
Stay updated with all the Delhi Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.