Summary: In one of the most anticipated tech launches of the year , Apple unvieled a series of new devices to mark the 10 year anniversary of the original iPhone.
In one of the most anticipated tech launches of the year , Apple unvieled a series of new devices to mark the 10 year anniversary of the original iPhone.
Tim cook, CEO, took the stage at Steve Jobs Theater, the first time that an event was hosted here to introduce the host of launches expected at the gala event in October. The Apple senior management took the stage one at a time to show all the latest innovations Apple has been working on and managed to wow the audiences in attendance with the launch of the new Apple smart watch, Apple TV , the iPhone 8 and a special $1000 iPhone X.
The iPhone X caught the attention of the audience - as the first iPhone without a home button, a dual camera setup, ios 11, augmented reality and animoticons.
Here are a list of new features of the latest iPhone.
Apple iPhone 8 includes a 4.7-inch Retina HD screen
5.5-inch Retina HD screen
10nm A11 Bionic chipset with a 6-core processor
70% faster than A10
It is expected to be Launched in the next couple of weeks and would cost a whopping Rs 90,000 when it hits the indian market directly competing with the latest Samsung Galaxy note which will be launched towards the end of the month.
Subscribe to Delhi News
- Alliance for Social Justice sweeps HCU students union elections
- Economy has hit rock bottom, can only revive from here, says Gurumurthy
- TRB exam today as HC vacates stay
- Once-in-five-days water supply in Coimbatore: Velumani
- CSBC Bihar constable exam admit card 2017: Where and how to download
- An awareness drive to sensitise Bareilly about road safety rules