Summary: Kaamya summited one of the highest Himalayan peaks, Mount Stok Kangri (20,187 feet or 6,153 meters above sea level) on August 7 that is her 10th birthday.She is the youngest to climb Mt Stok Kangri in the Ladakh Himalayas. "After coming back to the base camp, Kaamya asked me when we are travelling to Africa or Russia . Two months ago she made it to the Mt Everest base camp with the Indian Navy team and now she climbed Stok Kangri peak with her parents. "With less than a month left for Kaamya's attempt to Mt Stok Kangri, she did a 20-km cycle ride from home to the base of the Simhachalam Hills. "We reached the base camp at 5 pm after 19 hours of toil.
Subscribe to Visakhapatnam News
- Latha Rajinikanth’s Ashram school locked by landlord for ‘non-payment of dues’
- Madhya Pradesh BJP to celebrate Amit Shah’s 3-day visit, says Nandkumar Singh
- Parents who don’t get kids vaccinated to be sued
- Man booked for fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 23.98 lakh
- Eight-year-old returning home from Janmashtami celebration falls into open manhole, dies
- AMU to probe altercation between teacher and student