- Thursday | 13th May, 2021
- Wednesday | 12th May, 2021
- Monday | 10th May, 2021
- Thursday | 6th May, 2021
- Tuesday | 4th May, 2021
Amid the pandemic, it is really important in pampering ourselves, and hence these are some basic tips which can help all in fighting back Covid19.
“Health is Wealth”, the most common phrase head from the beginning of our senses, and now the time has come to test how we have maintained ourselves to gain the best possible outfit. Continuously living in the hormones of stress, fear and anxiety will just invite more disease. The digitization did get us rest and calm but undoubtedly turned lethargic and weak. Mental peace and healthy food are a must. The dark Covid days have emphasized Boosting Immunity and that can only be done by some good and healthy food.
One of the superfoods which support boosting our immunity and acts as a shield for any virus to grow in our body. This is excellent for diabetes, kidney, and blood pressure patients. It also contains very high antibacterial qualities.
· COCONUT WATER WITH LEMON
Intake of Coconut water in itself has its own benefits but adding a half lemon to it, Vitamin C shoots up by 10 times. (NOTE: Kidney patients should not have Coconut water)
· GARLIC, ONION & TURMERIC
These are the natural superfoods that will help kill bacteria thriving within us.
· PUMPKIN SEEDS
3 or 4 spoons of pumpkin seeds every day will provide healthy fats, magnesium, and zinc which are vital for immune functions. These mighty seeds are also packed with cell protective antioxidants including carotenoids and Vitamin E. In addition to reducing inflammation, the antioxidants help fend off premature aging and chronic diseases.
· RED CAPSICUM
it has 3 times higher than Vitamin C found in an orange. Ensure to have red capsicum in your salad every day before meals.
Having jeera or cumin water with seasonal fruits is the best way to start the day. Fruits add a lot of energy with tons of minerals and weight loss.
· Cumin Water
An excellent way to detox is drinking jeera pani early morning. This helps in cleansing the entire system. This is the best healthy way to lose weight and extract gastric issues. This also helps in skin brightening.
Apart from healthy meals, a healthy mind and healthy body is also a part of necessity in order to fight back the virus and build a healthy surrounding.
· No Stress –Stress and fear weaken our immune system. Hence avoid taking any stress.
Pranayam and brisk walking will always help in keeping ourselves active as well as strengthening our respiratory system. It helps to calm our body and trash tension.
· SHARE LOVE & CARE – Just like sanitizers and masks behave as shields outside our healthy thoughts and immunity are the inner shields.
· Maintain Hygiene –wash hands at regular intervals for 10-20 seconds thoroughly.
· Good Sleep
It`s really important. Good sleep helps in hormonal balance, reduces inflammation, decreases lifestyle disease risk in both adults and children. This can be done by minimizing exposure to any electronic gadgets an hour you are about to sleep.
· Meditation – Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we are doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what is going around us. It helps in reducing inflammation and enhances our immune functions. It helps us focus our attention and feels less controlled by thoughts or feelings.
The Right Eating Pattern:
* Empty Stomach Fruits: this helps miraculously and is highly recommended for making the system alkaline.
* Cucumber and Carrot: One small bunch must be taken before lunch every day for making our body alkaline
* Water: At least 2 liters of water is a must. this will not only help in removing toxins but maintaining a healthy fluid balance.
* Avoid Junk Food: Say no to junk food, Maida, packaged food, deep-fried food.
Now apart from things we should acknowledge doing in our daily life we also have to strictly avoid something, such as:
Handshakes: The Indian Namaste works best, social distancing is a must to fight back the virus.
Avoid crowd places: Visiting crowd places should be avoided and if visited one should self-quarantine for the sake of others.
Avoid public transport: this reduces the chances of catching an infection and the lesser the interaction the better it is.
Do Not Panic: Refrain from reading and circulating wrong information and causing fear amongst people.
Therefore make sure to refrain from bad or unhealthy habits and rather turn towards fighting back the pandemic era and ending the effect of live virus. with a daily increasing number of deaths and active cases, we all must ensure our safety and take a step forward in maintaining a healthy life.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.