Maha: Man dies of electrocution in Bhiwandi

  • | Thursday | 25th November, 2021

Thane, Nov 25 (PTI) A 34-year-old man died of electrocution after coming in contact with a metal sheet on which a live wire had fallen in Bhiwandi town of Maharashtra"s Thane district, police said on Thursday. The incident took place on Wednesday morning, when the victim Uddesh Manohar Tambe, who was standing at a roadside paan stall, suffered an electric shock after nearing a tin sheet on which a live wire had fallen, an official said. The man died on the spot, and his boy was taken to a government hospital for post-mortem, he said. An offence under section 304 (A) (causing death by negligence) of the IPC has been registered against the paan stall owner, the official said. PTI COR ARU ARU


If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Latest Thane headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles