- Thursday | 12th January, 2023
- Tuesday | 10th January, 2023
- Saturday | 26th November, 2022
- Saturday | 12th March, 2022
- Tuesday | 25th January, 2022
· To launch all NEW electric scooters with advanced technologies · To unveil the concept of an electric motorcycle · Showcase the model of India’s first EV ancillary cluster
Greater Noida, Joy e-bike, is all geared up to showcase its new product line-up and unveil future concepts at the 16th edition of Auto Expo 2023 in Greater Noida.
Wardwizard is set to launch a new-age high-speed electric two-wheeler, alongside the unveiling of a new concept EV motorcycle, to be launched later this year. The comprehensive product line expansion is a step towards making the products future-ready to meet the aspirations of the customers.
The home-grown EV manufacturer is known for its low and high-speed electric two-wheeler models like Wolf+, Gen Next Nanu+, Wolf, and Gen Next Nanu which are popular amongst riders irrespective of age or gender. The visitors can experience Wardwizard’s technology and its world-class electric two-wheelers at the India Expo Centre, Greater Noida, Stall No. E57 & E73, Hall No.4.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.