Summary: "Are you running for fitness or are you running for happiness?" Gurgaon: The prevailing smog is unlikely to stop this week's Women's Indian Open golf tournament from going ahead. "If you're running for fitness, these conditions are not helpful. "Indeed, Choudhary and Madan, and many others, run for their fix of dopamine (no matter what the atmospheric conditions). And if I feel this is not the weather for me, I won't run," says Madan.
Gurgaon: The prevailing smog is unlikely to stop this week's Women's Indian Open golf tournament from going ahead. And it's done little to put off fitness freaks from venturing out of doors for their spot of running.A 21km run doesn't make you any fitter than a 2km run, says Siddarth Choudhary, founder of (and chief mentor to) fitness outfit 'Gurgaon Road Runners' (GRR). It's all about feeling good.
And stress free. "Are you running for fitness or are you running for happiness?" he asks."If you're running for fitness, these conditions are not helpful. So better to wait 10 days till the smog lessens."Choudhary says it's up to each individual (though he wouldn't recommend being daft).
Subscribe to Gurgaon News
- Three killed in Rajasthan as vehicles swept away while crossing flooded road
- Speech-impaired teen writes her story to help cops nail rapists, traffickers
- Three students who battled all odds to make their Delhi University dream come t...
- Why is Mumbai police not helping you much? They don't know the areas, language
- Mumbai man gets five years in jail for assaulting 28-year-old in 2012
- Delhi metro support staff hold protest, warn of 'total shutdown' on Monday